A Terms and Conditions page for a website typically includes the following information:
1. Eligibility: Information on who can use the website and the conditions for using it.
2. Ownership: Information on who owns the website and the rights to the content on it.
3. Use of the website: Information on how the website can be used and any restrictions on use, such as not using the website for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
4. Intellectual property rights: Information on the website's trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights, and how they can be used by users.
5. User-generated content: Information on how user-generated content, such as comments and reviews, can be used and managed by the website.
7. Disclaimer of liability: Information on the website's liability for any damages or losses that may occur as a result of using the website.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction: Information on the laws that govern the use of the website and the jurisdiction in which any disputes will be resolved.
9. Changes to the T&C: Information on how the T&C can be amended or updated by the website owner.
10. Contact information: Information on how to contact the website owner, such as an email address or phone number.
It's important to note that all this information should be provided in a clear and easy-to-understand manner and also should be in compliance with the local laws.